Organic Premium Japan Matcha Powder
Contains: tin of 30g Premium Organic Japan Matcha
Out of stock
The top tea region Kawane, located in Japan’s most important cultivation area Shizuoka, is where the very finest Tencha is produced in Springtime, based on the cultivars Yabukita and Okumidori. After having shaded the teas for three weeks, the leaves are harvested, briefly steamed, sorted and then dried. As opposed to, for example, Sencha or Gyokuro, the Tencha is not rolled so that as many of its contents as possible are preserved while being ground. You will easily find the result in the cup which unfolds a wonderfully full-bodied flavour, with slightly herb notes but without any bitterness; the powder is brightly green. *from organic cultivation.
How to prepare?
1) Place about 5 Matcha measuring spoons of Organic Matcha powder into a warmed Chawan ( traditional Japanese Matcha ceremonial tea bowl )
2) add small amount of hot water ( about 75 C ), mix the mixture to make a thick paste
3) fill the bowl with remaining water and whisk using traditional Matcha Powder Whisk until the tea comes smooth and frothy.
1) Place about 1 tsp of Matcha powder into a small breakfast bow
2) add a splash of hot water ( about 75 C ) and mix to make a paste
3) add remaining water , whisk until comes smooth and frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha tea!