ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA Powder/ Original- 30g
CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA
Organically grown, our matcha is made from the best green tea leaves, harvested to obtain a greener color, picked and harvested manually in autumn, and ground in stone mills to obtain a better texture, a pure aroma and flavor.
Sweet and soft flavor, perfect both for starters and for those who already drink it regularly. It is perfect to drink with water or milk to make matcha latte.
Contains: tin of 30g original Ceremonial Organic Japanese Matcha powder
SWEET AND SOFT, PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
High quality organic Matcha green tea from Japan. A powerful antioxidant food that provides energy, accelerates metabolism and controls the levels of blood sugar. No dyes, preservatives or sugar.
How to prepare?
1) Place about 5 Matcha measuring spoons of Organic Matcha powder into a warmed Chawan ( traditional Japanese Matcha ceremonial tea bowl )
2) add small amount of hot water ( about 75 C ), mix the mixture to make a thick paste
3) fill the bowl with remaining water and whisk using traditional Matcha Powder Whisk until the tea comes smooth and frothy.
1) Place about 1 tsp of Matcha powder into a small breakfast bow
2) add a splash of hot water ( about 75 C ) and mix to make a paste
3) add remaining water , whisk until comes smooth and frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha tea!