ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA Powder/ Premium – 80g
CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA
The harvest of green tea leaves is done methodically in spring, only by selecting the best leaves. Steamed, separated from the stems and ground the unveiled leaf. This traditional process maximizes the flavor and preserves the vibrant green color that characterizes our matcha.
Pure and intense flavor, with a delicate velvety finish. Perfect for lovers of matcha and gourmets, do you notice the umami flavor? Ideal to drink with water or oat milk, almond milk, soy milk, rice milk or dairy milk.
Contains: tin of 80g Premium Ceremonial Organic Japanese Matcha powder
INTENSE OF UMAMI FLAVOUR, STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN
100% organic ceremonial grade Matcha of the highest quality from Japan selected from the best plantations in Kyoto.
How to prepare?
1) Place about 5 Matcha measuring spoons of Organic Matcha powder into a warmed Chawan ( traditional Japanese Matcha ceremonial tea bowl )
2) add small amount of hot water ( about 75 C ), mix the mixture to make a thick paste
3) fill the bowl with remaining water and whisk using traditional Matcha Powder Whisk until the tea comes smooth and frothy.
1) Place about 1 tsp of Matcha powder into a small breakfast bow
2) add a splash of hot water ( about 75 C ) and mix to make a paste
3) add remaining water , whisk until comes smooth and frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha tea!