PASSIONFRUIT & MANGO Fruit Tea
Ingredients: hibiscus blossoms, apple pieces, elderberries, rose hip peel, papaya flakes, mango flakes, flavouring, freeze-dried passion fruit granules (glucose syrup )
Two well-known, typically exotic, tropical fruits are united in a composition of select fruit pieces. The large, mango cubes and passion fruit flakes are a new impressing surprise. The mango note is responsible for the fresh, very full, fruity, sweet and tangy taste. Among the exotic fruit characters, this combination of flavors is a real classic and extremely popular. The passion fruit is also responsible for the fresh, full note.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g