Peach Melba Fruit Tea
Ingredients: apple cubes, carrot flakes, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), freeze-dried peach pieces (peach, sugar), flavouring, rose petals, safflower.
A fruity and dreamy creamy delicacy: Melba Peach deluxe! Who can resist sun-ripened peaches with seducing, sweet, vanilla ice-cream topped with whipped cream? We think that a second cup of this magical tea is better than resisting temptation. Reddish golden peach crunchy, shining carrot flakes and merry flowers reflect the summer feeling. To die for!
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g