La Merced De Campo 500g
Ingredients: yerba mate ( Argentina )
6 in stock
The Argentinian mate, contains coarsely cut leaves and twigs. Very little dust. Comes from Argentina Mountain .
Taste of aroma: rich, slightly grassy, earthy flavour, with some honey and woody notes .
1) fill 2/3 of the mate gourd ( calabash- traditional yerba mate cup ) with yerba mate
2) till the gourd until the tea covers the side and almost reaches the top
3) pour a splash of warm water on the leaves , wait for few sec and remove the water
4) put a straw ( traditionally called bombilla ) into a gourd and fill up the gourd with 80 C of hot
water ( you can re-brew a gourd up to 4-5 times )
Enjoy your drink
1) fill the 200 ml cup with yerba mate ( 3-4g )
2) pour 80 C of hot water
3) wait about 3 min , remove the leaves and enjoy your drink
For the best result you can use the tea strainer for small mate leaves