CBSe HIERBAS SERRANAS 500g
Ingredients: yerba mate with stalks 97%, wild rose (2%), natural raspberry flavor (1%)
CBSe Argentinian yerba mate. CBS Hierbas Serranas is a delightful combination of the best yerba mate and a refreshing selection of mountain herbs. This way are combined the stimulating and nutritional effects of yerba mate and the medicinal effects of pennyroyal, peppermint and Melissa.
You can enjoy like normal tea, like mate or like terrene (cold mate).
1) fill 2/3 of the mate gourd ( calabash- traditional yerba mate cup ) with yerba mate
2) till the gourd until the tea covers the side and almost reaches the top
3) pour a splash of warm water on the leaves , wait for few sec and remove the water
4) put a straw ( traditionally called bombilla ) into a gourd and fill up the gourd with 80 C of hot
water ( you can re-brew a gourd up to 4-5 times )
Enjoy your drink
1) fill the 200 ml cup with yerba mate ( 3-4g )
2) pour 80 C of hot water
3) wait about 3 min , remove the leaves and enjoy your drink
For the best result you can use the tea strainer for small mate leaves