MANGO & GINGER Herbal/Fruit Tea
Ingredients:ginger pieces, apple pieces, mango cubes (mango, sugar), stinging nettle leaves, flavouring.
Our star for ginger lovers: the original, fresh, aromatic and spicy flavour of the ginger is a culinary delight. The apple and mango cubes in this blend soften and sweeten its natural energy a little. Juicy flavours of mango and orange refine the cup to perfection – “Yum”!
10-12 minutes brewing time
100° C water temperature
4-5 heaped tsp./1 litre
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g
There are no reviews yet.