PASSION FRUIT & GINGER Herbal/Fruit Tea
Ingredients: apple pieces, ginger pieces, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), black peppercorns, flavouring, freeze-dried passion fruit granules (glucose syrup, concentrated passionfruit juice, apricot pulp, modified starch, thickener: sodium alginate), safflower, peony petals.
A blend of sweet and spicy flavours makes for a special taste experience. The sweet apple and pineapple pieces are supported by slightly spicy ginger pieces while pepper provides the additional spiciness. The blend is complemented by passion fruit granules and blossoms for the aesthetic. Sweet notes of passion fruit with a hint of spicy ginger round off this creation perfectly.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g