Organic Japanese HISUI Matcha Powder
Matcha HISUI is produced in the environs of the town of Kakegawa in Shizuoka Prefecture. The name of HISUI translates from Japanese as ‘jade’ as reflected in the colour of the tea leaves from which matcha is made. Not only is it suitable for opening matcha as a tea, but it also can act as an ingredient in cooking and baking or mixing into cocktails and smoothies. The aroma suggests that of the freshly cut meadow , the taste bears a tone of ripe walnut, and it is ful- bodied, distinctive and long- lasting
Contains: packaging of 22.5g Organic Japanese Matcha HISUI ( 15 x 1.5g individual packs )
1) Place about 5 Matcha measuring spoons of Organic Matcha powder into a warmed Chawan ( traditional Japanese Matcha ceremonial tea bowl )
2) add small amount of hot water ( about 75 C ), mix the mixture to make a thick paste
3) fill the bowl with remaining water and whisk using traditional Matcha Powder Whisk until the tea comes smooth and frothy.
1) Place about 1 tsp of Matcha powder into a small breakfast bow
2) add a splash of hot water ( about 75 C ) and mix to make a paste
3) add remaining water , whisk until comes smooth and frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha tea!