Organic Premium SHAO XING China Matcha Powder
This Chinese organic matcha has great ambitions in terms of taste. The colour of the infusion is traditional pea green, while its taste is dominated by a distinctive sweetness. It is produced in the traditional Japanese style in the environs of Shao Xing town in Zhejiang Province. Due to its distinctive sweetness it is highly suited to newcomers to Matcha and tea enthusiasts alike. The aroma and taste are dominated by the sweetness of young pea and fresh walnut.
Contains: tin of 30g Premium Organic Chinese Matcha Shao Xing ( 3 individual packs for 10g )
How to prepare?
1) Place about 5 Matcha measuring spoons of Organic Matcha powder into a warmed Chawan ( traditional Japanese Matcha ceremonial tea bowl )
2) add small amount of hot water ( about 75 C ), mix the mixture to make a thick paste
3) fill the bowl with remaining water and whisk using traditional Matcha Powder Whisk until the tea comes smooth and frothy.
1) Place about 1 tsp of Matcha powder into a small breakfast bow
2) add a splash of hot water ( about 75 C ) and mix to make a paste
3) add remaining water , whisk until comes smooth and frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha tea!