Seaweed Energy Green Tea
Ingredients: green tea (78 %), Brazilian Mate, seaweed pieces (6%), lemon grass, natural lemon flavouring
The popularity of wellness products has also caused a growing demand for the use of seaweed. The Wakame seaweed (brown seaweed) typically contains large amounts of the important trace element iodine. We added a large amount of green Mate and lemon grass to this extraordinary blend. Lemongrass adds its fresh and pleasant aroma to the flowery green tea basis.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g