Sencha Rose Green Tea
1-3 min brewing time
75° – 80° C water temperature
4-5 level tsp./1 litre
Ingredients: green tea, rose petals, flavouring
We ( Three Spoons ) are supplying the finest quality of green tea blended with exotic fruits, berries, herbs , that brings your cup an exclusive and special taste. Remember, the pure leave tea is one of the most healthy beverages that can be enjoyed either hot or cold, cleans up your immune system and provides it with antioxidants and vitamins. Our store is providing more than 20 flavoured green tea blends. Enjoy!
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
1. Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
2. Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
3. Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
4. Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
5. Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g