Ginseng Ginger Immune & Brain Support
Ingredients: green Sencha tea, ginseng (min. 2.2%), orange peel, flavouring, ginger (min. 1.1%), orange blossom
Many effects have been attributed to the ginseng root. The healthy characteristics cannot be doubted. The taste of the ginseng root just cannot be described – this composition must be tasted. Tangy citrus flavors enhance the elegant green tea basis and the decoration of this wellness drink fascinates through the added pieces of zesty orange peel.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g