Strawberry Lychee Green Tea
Ingredients: green tea, flavourings, freeze-dried strawberry pieces, jasmine blossoms, freeze-dried lychee pieces, rose petals.
This exquisitely elegant green tea blend offers a round and intense taste experience. The lychee fruit from China – the land of the smile – brings sweet, fruity and soft, flowery notes to this fresh, tangy Sencha. It is as graceful and light as a petal. With the berry note of this delicious fruit, the blend reaches perfection. Beside the noble rose petals and the jasmine blossoms coming from far away countries, the freeze-dried strawberries are the perfect partner in this carefully balanced combination of flavors.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g