Sencha Sakura Green Tea
Ingredients: green tea, jasmine flowers, cherries (sour cherries, sugar, fructose syrup, sunflower oil), rose hips, flavouring, peony, roses
The Japanese Sakura cherry is known to be very noble indeed. The scent combines fruity sweetness with light creamy notes. Enriched with a delicious cherry flavor, one of the true classics among the flavored green teas was born. Our excellent basis is abundantly decorated with rose petals. The bouquet of this classic takes us away to this far away country and invites us to dream. This is a must for every standard green tea assortment.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g