Sicilian Lemon Green Tea
Ingredients: Green tea, lemon peel, lime slices, lemongrass, lemon juice granules, flavouring
The aromas of brewed green tea and tingling, fresh lemon complement one another perfectly. The select green tea basis perfectly supports the sour aroma. The added lemon flavor is responsible for a subtle sweetness which gives a real kick to this tea creation. Consumed either hot or cold, this tea has won many friends over the years and has become a real classic belonging in every green tea assortment.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g