Moroccan Mint Green Tea
Ingredients: green tea , spearmint, natural crisped mint flavouring.
High-quality, Chinese gunpowder, finest American mint and an intense natural crisped mint flavor combine to a special taste experience. Aromatic, lively, yet rich, this exciting composition develops an unparalleled aroma and scent. The fresh flavor really lives up your spirit. This popular classic is ideal for an iced tea on hot days.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g