Coconut Almond Green Tea
Ingredients: green tea, sugared almonds (almonds sugar), Ceylon cinnamon, flavouring, coconut chips, almond pieces, whole star anise.
A flavour sensation not only to be enjoyed during the cold season: this soft,
creamy green tea blend will captivate you all year round. Fine hints of coconut,
almond and a touch of cream show to their best advantage on our green tea
base. Delicious, sweet sugared almonds, crunchy toasted coconut chips and star
anise complete the work of art.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g