Wild Strawberry Cream Fruit Tea
Ingredients: apple, rose hips, white chocolate (sugar, dried whole milk, cocoa butter, emulsifier sunflower lecithin, natural flavouring), flavouring,
A colorful selection of delicious berries with creamy white chocolate sweetness has been lovingly brought together in our basket to create a very special fruit tea blend for our especially demanding customers. The rich and soft berry-like taste of this creation is pleasantly fruity and fresh.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g