RHUBARB SPRITZER Fruit Tea
Ingredients:apple pieces, apple cubes, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, flavouring, rose hip peel, freeze-dried rhubarb pieces, pink cornflower blossom
The popular, trendy drink has inspired us to this tea blend: tangy rhubarb juice is a real indulgence, especially served ice cold. A hint of hibiscus blossoms adds just the perfect cup colour to this low in acid fruit tea blend which is also reflected in the pink cornflower blossoms. Bring the sun into your cup and join us on a mini vacation.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g
There are no reviews yet.