Organic Red Fruit Tea
Ingredients: rosehip peel, apple pieces, hibiscus petals, orange peel, natural flavouring, raspberry leaves, freeze- dried red currants, freeze- dried strawberry pieces.
A whiff of this fruit tea blend brings to mind a field of mouth-watering strawberries.
This organic tea was conferred a free gift of sweet apple pieces. The visual effect
is perfected by the addition of bright red currants and strawberry pieces, while the
raspberry leaves give an ethereal touch to the blend. Fill your fruit basket with this
scrumptious creation and enjoy it hot or cold.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g