Mango Yogurt Fruit Tea
Ingredients: currants, hibiscus blossoms, papaya cubes ( papaya, sugar ), elderberries, pineapple flakes, mango flakes, papaya flakes, coconut chips, flavouring, freeze- dried yogurt granules ( skimmed milk, yogurt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified starch , acidifying agent : citric acid ), wild strawberry leaves, sunflower blossoms, blackcurrants, blueberries.
Large, firm, natural coconut chips, pineapple flakes and exotic mango and papaya bits determine the striking combination of this blend. Freeze-dried, light yoghurt granules and yellow sunflower blossoms are further eye catchers. A special combination of exotic fruit flavours complement the fruit nuances perfectly.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g