Cherry Punch Fruit Tea
Ingredients: pineapple bits, raisins, rosehips, hibiscus blossom, aronia berries, redcurrants, cherry slices, mulberries, natural flavour
The colourfull and aromatic cherry flavour fruit tea is perfect to enjoy any time of the day. Drink hor or cold.
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g