CHERRY & POMEGRANATE Fruit Tea
Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, sliced almonds, flavouring, cardamom seeds, beetroot, rose petals, freeze-dried sour cherry pieces, pomegranate arils (lilac).
This is our new version of CHERRY PUNCH fruit tea. Ruby red cherries unite with majestic pomegranates. Sun-ripened, fresh cherry notes, combined with the unique, exotic, fruity flavour of the pomegranate. Sliced almonds, red rose petals and cardamom pods confer a mysterious, oriental touch to this tea, reminiscent of fairy-tale magic.
Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus petals, sliced almonds, flavouring, cardamom pods, beetroot, rose petals, freeze-dried sour cherry pieces, pomegranate arils.
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g