Little Buddha Green Tea
Ingredients: green Sencha tea, pineapple (pineapple, sugar, acidity regulator- citric acid), papaya (papaya, sugar), liquorice, sandalwood, red peppercorns, flavouring, Roman chamomile
Pineapple and papaya are probably the most popular exotic fruits. The delicate green tea basis, enriched with these fresh but at the same time sweet fruits is a blend which can be enjoyed all the year round. As an iced tea it is an excellent thirst quencher in the hot summer months, in the winter months the exotic scent and taste carries us away to warmer regions and sweetens the time we spend waiting for the summer. The rich decoration leaves no room for improvement. A tea which fulfills even the highest expectations.
2-3 minutes brewing time
75° – 80° C water temperature
4-5 level tsp./1 litre
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g