Kombucha Immune Boost
Ingredients: Green tea (93 %), Kombucha powder (5%) (maltodextrin, green tea, herb blend, cane sugar, water, kombucha cultures), flavouring, mallow blossoms
The Kombucha fungus is a symbiosis of different micro organisms and is said to have a lot of positive and characteristics. It is assumed that Kombucha originally came from China and was already consumed by the emperors of the Quin dynasty. The extract we are using in this blend immediately dissolves when brewed. The fine, elegant taste of plums and mirabelles is convincing. The very fruity scent is a pleasure especially in spring and summer time.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g