Organic Premium Japan Matcha Powder
Contains: tin of 30g Organic Japan Matcha ( ceremonial grade )
8 in stock
This Organic Japan Matcha Powder is used for traditional Japanese tea drinking ceremony. Very fine grind matcha leaves have electric green colour as a result of artificial shading for several weeks before harvest. This Premium Organic Matcha powder contains a number of oxidants, including EGCg, which is known for it’s cancer-fighting properties, and L-theanine, which helps to calm the mind and improve memory and concentration.
How to prepare?
1) Place about 5 Matcha measuring spoons of Organic Matcha powder into a warmed Chawan ( traditional Japanese Matcha ceremonial tea bowl )
2) add small amount of hot water ( about 75 C ), mix the mixture to make a thick paste
3) fill the bowl with remaining water and whisk using traditional Matcha Powder Whisk until the tea comes smooth and frothy.
1) Place about 1 tsp of Matcha powder into a small breakfast bow
2) add a splash of hot water ( about 75 C ) and mix to make a paste
3) add remaining water , whisk until comes smooth and frothy.
Enjoy your Matcha tea!