Turkish Apple Fruit Tea
Ingredients: apple pieces, pineapple cubes ( pineapple, sugar ), flavouring, lemon grass.
A further, new and convincing creation, which is arranged completely without the flavor of the ever so popular ingredients like berries, hibiscus blossoms or rose hip peel. We are sure that this composition will be as successful as its predecessor. This Turkish apple tea blend also counts on the pure strength of sweet apple and pineapple pieces. The excellent flavor is supported by a combination of yummy, sweet and soft creamy notes. The fresh but at the same time thick and sweet yoghurt taste complements excellently with the well-balanced, very special citrus aroma.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g