Apple Strudel Fruit Tea
Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, rose hip peel, apple slices, Mistletoe, cinnamon, sliced almonds, flavouring, cloves.
Filled with marzipan, nuts, almonds, raisins or jam, served with vanilla sauce or the popular mix of cinnamon and sugar: a perfect apple strudel enthuses any gourmet. There are innumerable varieties to choose from, but we have left “our” apple strudel without a filling so that you can really enjoy its pure flavour or add your personal favourite: honey, cinnamon and sugar, a dash of rum or amaretto… There simply is no limit! Large apple slices, wintry spices and some mistletoe invite you to a smooth kiss underneath the latter.
Make your own Ice Tea:
You can make a really tasty and healthy ice tea using flavoured green tea leaves or fruit tea blends for the best result. You don’t need add any other ingredients, only sugar or honey is optional.
- Brew 4-5 tsp. of loose leaf tea with 1 liter of boiled water ( for green tea you need about 75-80 C of water temperature )
- Leave for about 3-5 min, then remove the leaves ( you can use the tea strainer for easier brewing )
- Add some sugar or honey to taste ( optional ), stir well
- Cool the tea up to room temperature, then place into the fridge for couple of hours or overnight
- Serve optional with couple of ice cubes and enjoy
100g, 200g, 500g